Friday, March 5, 2010

Dylan/ Animals and more!: Great Music!

This has been quite a busy week: an anthropology paper and a hebrew project among other things. I have studied a little bit of chess and I am playing in Sturbridge this weekend. Look for a post on that next week. For now however, I have some awesome music to share:

I was influenced by Jeremy Graham's new facebook photo the other day to look into the Animals song "The House of the RIsing Sun" .


Jerry is supposably playing that song on his telecaster. In a few comments back and forth form each other, we discussed some cover versions of the song. Before, I only could really think of the Zeppelin one:


However. he told me about the Bob Dylan one which is quite impressive. Heres a cover he did with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers:

No comments:

Post a Comment