Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blues Great meets Opera Great and Question for Readers




Clapton and Pavarotti: Two of the best musicians in their perspective genres.. I never thought they would have played on one stage though.. In this video, Pavorotti's opera voice gives Clapton's underrated song "Holy Mother" an interesting twist.



Question: I had this blog for a few months now and seems to me most of the comments I get are from chess articles and not ones that discuss music. Please share with me what you expect on a blog, and what types of posts would interest you. I am relatively new blogger and am open for new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. my guess would be u have more chess nuts following your blog than rock music nuts that is why you get more chess comments. I think if you just had blogs about chess it would be a rather boring blog though, so maybe you could discuss music in a more contraversial way you would get more comments.

    ReplyDelete