Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Master!!!!!!

Its been ages since I posted last... well a bit less than two weeks ago but still a long time. Todays my last day of Spring Break- going back to Boston today. Sunday was not the best of nights as many of you can probably imagine.. In case you can't heres a small clue:


With the help of Kevin Youkillis, the Bahstanian Red Sox did beat the Yanks.. Congrats.. However, lets flashback to about one year ago.. Who beat the Yanks 8 games in a row before the dominant team came together and won the World Series? Ill leave that to to the reader to decide:) Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!



On the the important stuff: Playing chess over spring break was worthwhile!!

More games to come, but for now Ill share one of my wins from last night that gave my my final boost over the magic 2200:


Thats all for now.. I am going to take a small break from chess to study for finals( possibly play one or two tournaments to stay in shape).. then in May strive to maintain master!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, chess, I love this game but haven't played for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo!!! Next stop, 2300!
    Best,
    -Marc-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Evan!
    Was busy last weeks, just heard the NEWS!!

    ReplyDelete