Friday, December 10, 2010

Gregg Allman is coming out with a new album!

For those unaware or not Allman Brothers fanatics like me, Gregg is coming out with a new solo album January 18th, his first since 1997!!! It will be titled " Low Country Blues". When Gregg mentioned the new album at the Allman Brothers show at the Orpheum in November, everyone including myself went crazy.. He's gonna be promoting it on tour in January. First stop NY Jan 18. I am leaving to the holy land Israel the day before but readers, please go and give opinions. Ill surely be buying the album asap.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be too low on cash to see the show on the 18th, but I am going to The Allman Brothers show at the Beacon in March. I'm looking forward to Gregg's new solo album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i cannot wait till the INSANITY TOURNEY JAN 1st , U PLAYING ?????

    ReplyDelete