Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New "Electric Unplugged " Version of Layla!

I haven't blogged in a while although I have a lot about Israel to say.. I went on an TAU trip to the South this weekend... I have a bunch of photos, which I will share soon. Anyways, one of the highlights of the trip was jamming in the hotel at night with some of the people on the program and medics from the trip. With one of the medics, I discussed the song "Layla" as we played for it a while. With that in mind, here's a new version I heard of the song that Clapton played in Singapore last month. As one youtube user aptly described it, its an "unplugged electric version".



In the end of May, I am highly considering going to London to see him with Winwood!!.. I saw them in New Jersey in 2009, when they were incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment