Monday, February 13, 2012

The Best of All from the Grammys: A Lifetime Achievement Award for the Allman Brothers


Any loyal reader would note that I am somewhat of an Allman Brothers fanatic; to the contrary, I am a bad fan  as I did not watch the Grammys yesterday and had no clue they won a lifetime achievement award! To carry on from yesterday's post, things couldn't have got much better for the Allman Brothers last night: three separate nominations and a life-time achievement award!


I've heard the Allman Brothers jam out to 25 minute songs before but never give 25 minute speeches!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have hundreds of photos, taken '75-'76. Also hrs of stories. Never published a thing. It's time now. Greg owes me. If you are interested in any thing. Check out George H Conger on FB. Someone there did the editing or some "bot" since it barely skimmed my scene. I am interested in creating tee shirts of J Joplin,G.Allman etc for the global market. Also interested in creating high zoot images of the stars from the past. I am 67 and not well. Time to capitlize on this work of mine. Strange fate brings us together. I don't hustle people too much. Anyway theres plenty of pics in my archives. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete