Thursday, March 22, 2012

Interesting Blog Post: Bruce Springsteen Vs. The Allman Brothers

I am the process of writing a review of the Allman Brothers concert I saw this past weekend for my Arts Journalism class and will put it up when its done.

For now, I shall lead all my readers to an awesome blog post I came across, in which Niccola Summers, a freshman at the University of Wisconsin, shares her parents' musical influences regarding Bruce Springsteen and the Allman Brothers:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-werner/bruce-springsteen-vs-the-_b_1364521.html

As my parent's have similar interests and I am also a fan of both artists, I am in very similar shoes to Niccola!

Also's here's a sample from Wednesday night's show when the Allman Brothers had the help of ex-Yankee  player Bernie Williams. Despite the Youtube user calling the song "One Way Out", "No Way Out", it is a relatively high quality recording: 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I agree with your idea, I'll try to write about so on. wanlong professional production: horizontal cutting blade, horizontal cutting segment, marble cutting segment, marble cutting blades. diamond cutting segment, granite cutting blade, granite cutting segment, diamond cuts for stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls for your kindness deliver me the video clue of making pcb
    so simple. Thanks.

    Feel free to visit my page; Xerox phaser 8560 Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for some other magnificent post. Where else could anybody
    get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.


    Stop by my webpage xerox 8560 yellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really delighted to read this weblog posts which
    includes plenty of helpful information, thanks
    for providing such information.

    Stop by my website - xerox 8560dn printer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please shoot me an email if interested. Regards!

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: LG 42LS5600 LED TV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
    team of volunteers and starting a new project
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    Visit my weblog xerox 8560 windows 7 driver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today, I went to the beach front with my
    kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    my site :: Acne treatment

    ReplyDelete

  8. Greetings there Phil,.

    Also visit my website :: xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks

    ReplyDelete
  9. hp laserjet 1020 drivers sustains Windows XP. The HP 1020 LaserJet is a good.


    Also visit my web site xerox phaser 8560 printer (friendmend.com)

    ReplyDelete