Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Second Half of the 2012 USCL Season is Approaching!: Rabin Predicts the Results for Tomorrow night!

I did not do as great last Wednesday as I did the Monday before. I could mislead my readers by just stating that I had got 2/3 or 66% of match predictions correct. However, I'll give the whole picture; a mere 2/12 or 16.67% of my game predictions were correct. 

In honor of the beginning of October, I thought i'd share this song for my famed Youtube video of the USCL night!
 

Two Heavy-hitter teams bring Double GM line ups: The New York Knights vs the Connecticut Dreadnoughts 

GM Kacheishvili- GM Hess 1/2-1/2

GM Kekelidze- GM Charbonneau 1-0 

Williams- Harris 1-0 

Colas-Checa 1-0 

and to remain objective, I predict the Dreadnoughts will defeat my beloved Knights, Connecticut wins 2.5-1.5. Prove me wrong Knights! 

The "Underrated" Boston Blitz (at least according to Krasik!) Take on a Slightly Higher Rated Philadelphia Inventors 

GM Perelyshteyn- GM Erenburg 1/2-1/2 

SM Fisher- FM Gulamali 1-0 This game is more or less a toss up..  Most certainly, we shall see a decisive result. 

Vilenchuk-FM Gorman 1/2-1/2

Daly-Krasik 0-1 Another toss-up between two relatively inactive players as of late.... My instincts tell me the league's premier trash talker will win! (I haven't heard much from Ilya lately however.) 

and with two draws and two decisive results, we shall see a Drawn Match 2-2 

Two GMs are generally better than One: Shall the New Jersey Knockouts defeat the Manhattan Applesauce with one more GM?!

GM Romanenko- GM Stripunsky 1/2-1/2 

GM Benjamin- IM Vovsha 1-0 

IM Milman- IM Kapengut 1-0 

Balakrishnan-Smith 0-1 I'll openly confess that Smith defeated your loyal blogger in pool this weekend! For a double whammy, I also have to confess that Balkrishnan beat your loyal blogger at this year's Eastern Class Championship back in March. However, that was after one terrible oversight, in which I hung an exchange in a much better position. With Smith's third place win in the Week 3 Game of the Week contest, it is clear, he has improved! 

and one GM shall be sufficient for Manhattan! Manhattan wins 2.5-1.5

Shall the Baltimore Kingfisher's Earn Its first Victory against the New England Nor'easters?! 

IM Enkhbat- GM Ivanov 1/2-1/2 

IM Vigorito- GM Kaufman 1/2-1/2 

Defibaugh- Wang 1-0 

Pellows-Zimmer 0-1 In his first two USCL encounters, I predicted Pellows would win against experts. This time around however, he's playing a solid master who's 2-0 in the season so far. 

and Baltimore shall indeed earn its first win against New England! Baltimore wins 3-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment