Monday, October 1, 2012

As He's at the Marshall, Watching the Knights in Progress, Rabin Predicts Wednesday Night's Results!

This time around, readers are going to have wait for my stats as I'm making these predictions before tonight finishes. I dropped by the Marshall tonight, was asked to play a filler game and ended up getting a forfeit win... So I decided to stick by the club to see how the Knights do and make my predictions while I'm at it!

As I officially added the 11/14 Barclays Center stop on The Who's 2012 Quadrophenia Tour on my concert list today, I give you a 2007 live edition of "The Real Me" for my video of the day! Stay tuned for a blog near you for a review of that concert. See my review of Daltrey's  2011 Tommy show in Boston: http://adventuresofrabin.blogspot.com/2012/01/tommy-album-review.html.



The Carolina Cobras Finally Face a Lineup with a Similar Rating to It's Own: That of the Miami Sharks 

IM Schroer- GM Becerra 0-1 A hard one to predict... With colors reversed, they drew in 2009.  Schroer is unpredictable as this season thus far he drew G Benjamin, lost to IM Amanov, lost to GM Hess and beat GM Bhat.. However, in a complicated Grunfeld or KID, I see Becerra coming through in this one!

FM Rodriguez- FM Korley 1-0

Jones- Recio 1/2-1/2

Rosenthal-Mu 0-1

and despite a minimal rating gap, Miami shall win 2.5-1.5

The St. Louis Arch Bishops Shall Attempt to Even up its Lifetime Record against the Seattle Sluggers

GM Finegold- FM Cozianu 1-0 Finegold will steer the game away from complications and win a very long game!

FM Mikhailuk- IM Kannappan 0-1 As Google tells me I should do, I'm Feeling Lucky!

IM Bregadze- FM Collyer 1-0

Sinanan- Larson 1-0

and St. Louis shall indeed even up its record against Seattle: St. Louis Wins 3-1!

The Dallas Destiny and the LA Vibe Shall Attempt to Break Their Tied Lifetime Record (2-2) 

GM Sadorra- GM Khachiyan 0-1

IM Amanov- GM Holt 0-1

FM Getz- WGM Abrahamyan 1/2-1/2

Korba-Guenther 1-0

and LA will earn a positive lifetime record against Dallas: LA Wins 2.5-1.5

The Arizona Scorpions and the San Francisco Mechanics Attempt to Break Their Tied Lifetime Record (2.5-2.5) 

IM Molner- GM Kraai 1-0 I'm not sure what it is, but something tells me the beast tactician shall defeat the solid one here!

IM Zilberstein- IM Altounian 1/2-1/2

IM Ginsburg- FM Liou 1-0

Viswanadha- WFM Mateer- 1-0

and Arizona will earn a positive lifetime record against San Francisco!: Arizona wins 2.5-1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment