Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rabin's Predictions for the 2012 USCL Season's Week 7: Eastern Edition


I had exactly the same percentages last night as I did last Wednesday, 50% of match predictions and 43.75% of game predictions. I might not be doing the best, but at least I'm being consistent!

As I'm going to see Crosby Stills and Nash (unfortunately no Young) at the Beacon Saturday night, I'll give this live rendition of “Teach Your Children” for my acclaimed Youtube Video of the night!:


Of course you can expect a review of the aforementioned concert to a blog near you soon!

The Philadelphia Inventors Shall Try to Maintain Their Plus Score Against the Manhattan Applesauce (Lifetime Score is Currently 3-1)

GM Erenburg- GM Romanenko 1-0 I think Erenburg is a favorite, but he needs to wake up a little bit! He's currently 2.5-2.5 this season thus far.

IM Vovsha- FM Bartell 1/2-1/2 a close call between a draw and win for Vovsha!

FM Gorman- IM Milman 0-1

Smith- IM Costigan 1/2-1/2 I think IM Costigan is a favorite, but I predict Smith will hold things together for a draw!

And two draws and two decisive games will lead to a Drawn Match 2-2!

The New Jersey Knockouts and the Boston Blitz Shall Try to Break Their Even Lifetime Record (3-3)

GM Stripunsky- GM Sammour-Hasbun 1-0 Stripunsky will steer the game away from complications and snap the full point!

FM Gulamali- GM Benjamin 0-1

Wu- Martirosov 0-1

Liu- Burke 1-0

and 4 decisive games will lead to another Drawn Match 2-2!

The Blind Date between the New England Nor'easters and the Connecticut Dreadnoughts

GM Shankland- GM Kekelidze 1-0

SM Otchiyev- FM Riordan 1/2-1/2

FM Chase- Lowinger 1-0 Lowinger is making his league debut. I have played both of these tricky players a number of times and have pretty bad records against both of them. I think they're pretty close in strength but am going to give Chase the edge here since he has the white pieces.

Chandran- Pellows 1-0

and New England Shall Win 2.5-1.5

The Baltimore Kingfishers and the Great New York Knights Shall Attempt to Break Their Tied Lifetime Record (5.5-5.5)

GM Margvelashvili- GM Kacheishvili 1/2-1/2 In 2011, Kacheishvili won when these two Georgians played with the same colors. This time around, a draw sounds likely though!

FM Bodek- GM Kaufman 1/2-1/2

Defibaugh- Williams 1-0

Katz- FM Zimmer 0-1

and to remain objective, I'm gonna predict Baltimore to win 3-1. Prove me wrong Knights!I had exactly the same percentages last night as I did last Wednesday, 50% of match predictions and 43.75% of game predictions. I might not be doing the best, but at least I'm being consistent!

4 comments:

  1. we have a lot of betting to do this week, kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do seem to like predicting a loss for me :)

      Delete
    2. You really do seem to like predicting a loss for me :)

      Delete
  2. you said that twice, now quit belly aching and go whoop that ass

    ReplyDelete