Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rabin's Take on the Epic Duel Between The Manhattan Applesauce and Baltimore Kingfishers

The Manhattan Applesauce and the Baltimore Kingfishers are the only Eastern teams who were able to beat Sandy to get to the USCL tonight! Both teams have solid 4.5-3.5 scores and are trying to rise to secure playoff spots. Therefore, I'll give you a video of Warren Haynes' "River's Gonna Rise." Its the second track of his Grammy nominated Man In Motion album that I reviewed back in May: Man in Motion Review.



In the Boston- New England match that knocked NE out of playoff hopes, I predicted the match correctly but only 1/4 games. Let's see how I do tonight! 

* I am republishing this post after the start-time of the round because I found out just now that the line-ups have drastically changed. I figured as along as I was home and haven't observed any of the games yet anyway, I may as well change the predictions.

GM Romanenko- GM Huschenbeth 1-0 I still don't know much about Huschenbeth but, given his game against Finegold earlier this season, it seem's like he's a little out of shape.

IM Vovsha- IM Enkhbat 1/2-1/2 A wild theoretical duel will fiddle out to a draw! 

IM Mandizha- Balasubramanian 1-0 Mr. "Ferari" Farai is a beast.... He's also playing a lower rated, non-IM! 

WIM Battsetseg- Smith 1-0 Smith has been on fire lately so anything could happen, but Battsetseg has to be considered a favorite! 

and with a very different last-minute lineup, the result shall be the same,  Manhattan Wins 2.5-1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment