Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rabin Predicts the Results of the 2012 USCL Season's Eastern Division Quaterfinals

I will give a detailed analysis of my stats for the regular season, but that'll have to wait. My music readers will have lots to read this week as I have two concerts coming up this week! Tuesday night I'm going to Phil Lesh and Friends at the Roseland Ballroom and Wednesday I'm seeing the Who play the Quadrophenia album at the Barclays Center.

For my youtube video, here's a rendition of "St. Stephen" the band did in Monclair last week:



Without further ado, here's the expected results of tomorrow's night quarterfinal matches!

The Manhattan Applesauce Shall Attempt to Seek Revenge for its 2011 Semifinal Loss to the New York Knights 

GM Romanenko- GM Gelashvili 1/2-1/2 Gelashvili got upset by Romanenko earlier this season. However, I don't think Gelashvili will crumble this time!

SM Herman- IM Vovsha 0-1 A toss-up in a wild game! With his back-to-back victories against IM Enkhbat and GM Hess, Vovsha seems pretty scary though!

Shvartsman- FM Bodek 0-1 Instincts here!

Katz- King 1-0 While objectively I think King is a stronger player than Katz, I think preparation will do Katz justice here and he will pull off a slight upset.

and my beloved knights shall defeat my second favorite team, New York Wins 2.5-1.5

The Philadelphia Inventors Shall Attempt to Make Use of Its 1st Place Finish Against The Baltimore Kingfishers

Last year Philadelphia also got the first place seat, but got knocked out in the quarterfinals by Manhattan Anyway... Shall it help them out this year?

GM Erenburg- IM Enkhbat 1-0 Enkhbat is a solid player and Erenburg has had a lot of draws this season... I was tempted to predict a draw, but I think Erenburg will come trough with a win!

GM Kaufman- IM Bartell 1/2-1/2 It's gonna be a relatively peaceful game.

FM Gorman- NM Wang 1-0 Wang shocked the crowds in week 8 as he upset GM Gulko with the black pieces.. However, Gorman has been a beast all season long..... I think Wang will go for complications due to draw odds and end up taking too many risks.

FM Zimmer- IM Costigan 1-0 Instincts!

and Philadelphia will meet New York in the Semfinals, Philadelphia Wins 2.5-1.5

1 comment:

  1. Just desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clearness in your publish is simply excellent
    and i can suppose you are knowledgeable in this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your
    RSS feed to stay updated with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.
    My web page > Purchase Slot Machine

    ReplyDelete