Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What do Sales Outsourcing and Chess Lessons have in Common?!

If you guessed the thing that sales outsourcing and chess lessons have in common is that they are the two new business ventures of your loyal blogger, that is correct!!

Our Company Logo 
I recently moved back to New York to work on a sales outsourcing startup that works with small and medium sized software companies that do not have the resources to build out their own sales teams. We offer both base and guaranteed lead cost structures. For more information, see http://www.pillarsales.com or email me at evan@pillarsales.com.

On the side, I am teaching chess in four schools in Manhattan and with private students. Check out my website here: www.premierchess.com If you are looking for a teacher for yourself, child or a group, let me know!

In music news, I have lots of shows on the horizon- Gregg Allman Band, Jaimoes' Jazzs Band, Tedeschi Trucks Band and others. Stay posted for some reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment